Friday, February 1

A Week in Review

This week was a good week. What is immediately coming to mind right now is the yoga class I started here at the University[<<I feel x a million better in just two classes!] and all the baking I did yesterday.

I thought I'd give you all a little summary of some of the moments that happened:

It snowed! 
The view outside my window sucks. Between the picture that showed a "better" view of outside and this picture, this picture was much more appealing to look at. You can still see the snow, but at least you get something a little prettier than a parking lot in the picture as well. [It's my roommate's bamboo plant :)]

Like I said, I did a bunch of baking yesterday. A couple hours of baking was exactly what I needed. 


I wanted to show you all my cooking space. (The oven is down the hall.) This is my cooking space here at school: my dresser! In total it gives me about 2.5x2.5 feet of space. (Not including the area where I push all my cosmetic/toiletries off to one side.) I'm always so proud of myself when I manage to make the space work. 






Today there were some people handing out hand warmers outside. (It was about 13 degrees Fahrenheit.) The hand warmers were much appreciated and such a thoughtful, creative little goodie to hand out! This simple act made me very happy :) I had it in my pocket the rest of the day.


Lastly, I roasted up some butternut squash. I have found the skin to be extremely edible. So, I left it on as I cut the bulbous part of the squash into rounds. It baked up quite nice if you ask me!


And with that, I wish you all an amazing weekend! Stay warm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment