Sunday, January 6

Cookies for the Family

I love baking for the family! Especially when it's something they end up loving :)


This recipe is my go to chocolate chip cookie recipe. The main ingredients are oil, white [vegan ;)] sugar, flour, and lots of chocolate chips. Not healthy at all! It was my favorite recipe a few years ago when I was trying to gain weight and didn't care about wholesome and healthy ingredients. I can attest to how good they are!


They are my brother's favorite, and my little sister adores them too :)

   It says "sad cookies" because the parchment folded over some of the 
cookies after I put them in the oven. When the cookies baked up, 
they hit the parchment and created a weird looking top.
 They are still just as tasty though!

Usually I use chocolate chips when I bake these. We had none on hand this time. Instead, I chopped up some Scwarffen Berger which is my favorite brand of chocolate to use when baking.




They came out so much better! Chopping up chocolate creates different size pieces. Little shavings disperse throughout the batter while the bigger chunks create gooey, chocolaty pockets. From now on I will always used chopped chocolate!


No comments:

Post a Comment