Wednesday, January 23

Wiaw: Unusual Appetite

Talk about an unusual appetite today! I just wasn't thrilled to eat- very unlike me! Of course I ate anyways.
If you are unfamiliar with What I Ate Wednesdays, it is the awesome creation of Jenn from Peas and Crayons. Check out her website to read more about it. 



So here are my eats for today!

Breakfast 7:45
I wanted to start of with something light and just listen to my body: A small bowl of berries and a small handful of almonds. Normally, this small breakfast wouldn't hold me through two classes. But it did! Shows you how off my system was.





Look at this baby raspberry! It's adorable :)

Lunch 10:15

I call this lunch, but I actually ate this at 10:15. I had these awesome crock pot veggies I made. So good! I'll hopefully post the recipe soon.  I also had some cooked white beans. I couldn't decide if I wanted chipotle salsa or this awesome dehydrated seasoning I have. So I split it! 1/2 the beans had salsa, 1/2 had seasoning. Lastly I had the smallest bit of sweet potato.


Snack/Dessert 11:30
After lunch, I had to try  eat the pie my mom sent me. She is famous for her sour cherry pies and she made one that I could eat! This has to be one of my favorite pies and I haven't had a slice in over 3 years! So when she called me up and asked what she could put in the pie that I would eat, I was overjoyed! The crust is made of Earth Balance, whole wheat flour, and cardamom. The filling is made of our home picked sour cherries, Madhava coconut sugar and Erythritol [<< My request to lesson the sugar content. It turned out great!], and cornstarch.  It was so good!  I had two slices- yes that equaled 1/4 of the pie.

Snack II 4:15
Just a little tidbit to put some food in me since it had been awhile since I last ate. I had more of the Crockpot veggies with some beans and a few quartered artichoke hearts. The combination was great! [You can't really see the beans, but I swear they're there.]


Dinner 6:00
Like I said, my "no appetite" was really hitting it's stride here. I decided an apple was calling my name. I figured a light dinner meant that I would be able to give my system a rest and hopefully have an appetite back for tomorrow. 
I didn't take a picture because I didn't have my camera, but this is a pretty accurate representation. 


Hope you all had a great Wednesday!




2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, love the huge variety of your lunch. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete